SOLICITATION FOR BID
The City of Seldovia Park & Recreation Committee is soliciting bids for the purpose of developing an existing well at the Wilderness RV Park.
Work to be done consists of installation of pump, reinstallation of existing hand pump, pressure tank and all equipment necessary at the pump site to provide water to the Wilderness RV Park.
Emphasis will be placed on a system that can be efficiently winterized.
All work needs to be DEC approved.
All work as well as clean-up of the site needs to be completed by November 1, 2012.
- The contractor will need to certify their payroll and pay Davis Bacon Wages to their employees
- Proof of workmen comprehensive insurance as required by state stature will be requested prior to the award.
- The bids need to be received at the City of Seldovia office no later than noon on August 21, 2012. P, O, Drawer B Seldovia, Alaska 99663
Phone (907) 234-7643
Fax (907) 234-7430
Email citymanager@city of seldovia.com
We will need the following information:
- Phone #______________________________________________________
- Fax #________________________________________________________
- Contractors License #___________________________________________
- City Business License #__________________________________________
Please write bid cost for labor and materials, sign below and submit to the City Office
The contacts for this job are as follows:
Sandy Murray @ 234- 7646 or Jere_Murray@yahoo.com
Kari Hendrich, Parks and Recreation Project Co-ordinator at (907) 350-5750 or HendrichKari@Gmail.com