Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Solicitation for Bid
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
The City of Seldovia Park & Recreation Committee is soliciting bids for the purpose of installing a waterline at the Wilderness RV Park.
Work to be done consists of the following:
• Installing approximately 1200 feet of waterline from an existing 220 ft. cased well with a hand pump located at the entrance to the RV Park.
• Bury waterlines to 9 (nine) camp sites inside the Park.
• Lines will be fitted with spigots and hose bibs at each camp site.
Emphasis will be placed on a system that can be efficiently winterized.
Contractor will be responsible for all equipment to develop well and install waterline.
Direct co-ordination with the City of Seldovia will be essential.
All work needs to be DEC approved.
All work as well as clean-up of the site needs to be completed by
November 1, 2011.
• The contractor will need to certify their payroll and pay Davis Bacon Wages to their employees
• Proof of workmen comprehensive insurance as required by state stature will be requested prior to the award.
The bids need to be received at the City of Seldovia office no later than 12:00 (noon) on September 14, 2011.
Bid packets can be picked up at the City Office or call 234-7643 for more information.